Monday, October 6, 2008

Corpus Christi Bound

Athony and I will be moving to Corpus Christi, TX in June or July of 2009. This past summer we were there for an internship with a chemical company, Celanese. (They are like DOW Chemical but smaller.) They loved him so much that they offered us a job after he graduates in the spring. We really loved the people there and can't wait to see then again. We're a bit concerned that we'll be living in a place where our home could be destroyed every year by a hurricane but there are natural disasters everywhere. We're excited but know we'll miss our family and friends here in Utah. So start planning a vacation to CC!

7 comments:

Adam and Shalisa said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting for you both.

Rebekah B. said...

You forgot to add the REALLY good news about all of this... you'll be closer to us! We can't wait!!!

Allison said...

WAHOO, maybe I can spend a little time with you all before we move away!!

AMES said...

No way! You can't move. Seriously... I was just hoping we could start playing again. Well let's for sure plan something soon then. I will miss you all over again!!!!! Love ya, Lynette.

Sarah said...

Congrats on the job, though we're bummed you're going so far away. Good 'tude on the natural disasters.

Dominoe said...

Lynette! I found your blog through Jess and I'm so glad! I just have to say hi, but I'll be back. :)

Unknown said...

It's a good thing I'll be back the first part of May then.