Thursday, April 9, 2009

SOLD

We just sold our tan, microfiber loveseat! I love Craigslist and KSL.com! I listed it around noon and the first man that called on it came saw it and took it away. We bought it a year ago and hardly used it so it sold for what we bought it for. Nice.
We're getting more and more ready to move. Plans have changed a bit. We were planning on leaving mid June but now Anthony starts the end of May so we'll drive down mid May, and I'll come back to finish school. I still can't believe we're leaving.
I'm in the middle of sanding our furniture and can't wait to finish it all so I can post the finished product. Anthony is also getting the tiling finished and working on getting a couple, last huge, projects for school completed. It's going to be a busy month. Also we're getting excited for Sara Anne to come home!!! We can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on selling the loveseat! That was your first big furniture purchase--wasn't it? Or maybe it was your bed, anyway, there's got to be some nostalgia attached to it, right?

Rebekah B. said...

That's neat. Shawn