Friday, July 16, 2010

House

We are trying to buy a house. MLS #158009. We've been looking at houses in Corpus since we moved here and have come close to buying at other times but it never felt right or just didn't work out. We put in an offer last week, they countered, we countered back and they accepted! It all happened really fast. Everyone keeps asking if I'm super excited, and I am but there's still all the inspections to go through, all the really scary stuff. Just today I met with a roof inspector and was told it needs to be replaced. We are going to get a second option so maybe it's fine. Anyway we are excited and really like this house and can't wait to move in. Wish us luck!!!

4 comments:

Rebekah B. said...

So exciting! we can't wait to come for Thanksgiving!

El Scorcho said...

Congrats, first houses are always exciting.
On that roof,get a second opinion, like from a roofing contractor. You are paying an inspector to find problems so he he will. He has to make it look like he did something.
I have a love hate relationship with home inspectors-- I love to hate them.

Mandy said...

How exciting!! I'm excited to decorate my room!!! :)
BTW, LOVE the adoption profile! I'd choose you!

Arlo & Kara said...

I loved the photos of the house. The kitchen looks amazing. So excited for you guys. Loved the adoption profile. The NY NJ trip was your best vacation!!!!