Tuesday, March 15, 2011

5 Months


Just before church, wearing a hat my sister made

Benson is 5 months today! It seems like just yesterday we headed up to Houston to pick up this little guy! Everyday we talk about what a blessing he is in our lives! We can't imagine life without him! He's getting so big and changing so much, it's so fun!

-is 27 inches tall
-around 18 lbs
-loves to roll over
-grabs toys
-does 360's, maneuvers on his stomach
-is currently sleeping through the night, 8pm-6am
-had 3rd hair cut
-sits up
-eats rice cereal from a spoon
-loves to talk/yell
-is so excited when Dad comes home from work
-loves his walks/runs with Mom or Dad
-smiles and laughs easily

Sitting and playing

Bath Time

5 comments:

Adam and Renee said...

Bynette, he is so cute. I can't believe he is already 5 months. Time flies when you are having a good time.

Holly said...

oh my goodness this little guy is so STINKING CUTE! That video you posted below is SO adorable! I've watched it three times now (totally looking like a normal person viewing my computer) and each time I end up with my face right up next to the screen with my mouth hanging open in an excited grin with my tongue hanging out!

I can't believe how much he has grown! Lynette! Thanks for sharing so much with all of us!

Angie said...

We all just can't help saying "Oh! He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!" over and over again as we look at all the pictures and videos. He seems like he's such a bundle of joy!! I wish that we'd been in UT when you were there so that we could've seen you and gotten a dose of that cute Bens bundle. The girls keep asking when they'll get to see and play with Benson and visit you guys again. Here's hopin' it's soon! Thanks for your posts! It helps us not feel so isolated. We love you and miss you so much!!!!
~Ang and fam

Meri said...

Oh you GUYS! He is so dang cute, it's unreal. Seriously, that kid is darling. Hopefully we'll get to see him in person again soon.
Love you guys!
-Meri

Rebekah B. said...

It's seems just like 2 days ago that we were there...oh wait, we WERE there 2 days ago.