Monday, July 18, 2011

Utah Trip

We were up in Utah for a family reunion but also got to spend a day before and a couple after enjoying northern Utah. I love Utah! I realize I was born there but it really is a great place! We got to see more family and a few friends. There is never enough time to see everyone!

Anthony with his High School buddies (Nelson, Anth, David, and Daniel)
The Wilkinson's and us. They were dear friends here in Corpus and moved to Oregon

Vance family get-together. Bens with Grandpa Vance

Bens playing with cousin Beck

3 comments:

Sale Fails said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Love the pics.

jlvance said...

so cute! I lost all my pictures of these two ... long story but if you have more please send them my way! I'm so so sad. We miss you guys - can't wait til September!

Trina said...

It was so much fun to see you guys!!! Benson is adorable!!!