Saturday, March 28, 2015

10 Months

Our little Tommy is 10 months old today!  Oh I love this kid! We all love this kid!  Ever since he's come home there's been a sweeter, more peaceful/stronger spirit in our home.  I feel it every time I go pick him up in the morning or from a nap (even if he's only slept for 10 min :( ).  I need to remember and cherish it bc it may not last forever, especially once he hits 2 or 3 years old. 
Because he was born 2 months early he's a bit behind developmentally but I just like to think he gets to stay my baby a little longer.
Here's a few new and important things about our Tommy:
-He loves to crawl and pull himself up on everything.
-loves to walk along edges, holding on
-loves to crawl into our fireplace (don't worry we don't use it)
-loves old fashioned oatmeal (for every meal)
-nurses 4-5 x a day
-is probably only 17 lbs
-adores Benson and tolerates Lucy (mostly bc she smothers him, constantly)
-sleeping from 7pm-4:30ish am, with two one hr naps
-has had two ear infections in the last 2 months and I think he may have another one :(
-is so cute when he plays with his dad, they have a very special relationship