Saturday, February 23, 2008

Changes






Ok, I know, it's been like 500 years since I last posted. So much has happened since that wonderful chaco's post. There have been times I've been about to post but the task has been too daunting. But I've finally overcome my fears and just decided to post. I'm not going to promise this is going to be a regular thing but I'll try. Here goes on an update for the last 6 months.

End of August 2007: Anthony Vance and I start sitting next to each other in church (it's magical)
September 2007: He asked me out on our first date on the 15th. (Again magical)
October 2007: We break up but get back together a week later. (He couldn't stand it not being magical)
November 2007: Anthony proposes on the 15! (Need I say it again - totally magical)
December 2007: We get married on the 15! (The 15th is a pretty magical day for us) We honey mooned at Brian Head (lots of relaxing and skiing) We enjoyed our first Christmas and ran our first 5K together.
January 2008: We found ourselves living in the basement of my parents house with reality settling in.
February 2008: The 15th marked our 2 month anniversary

So, that about sums up my last six months. There are times I can't believe I'm married and have a husband. If you had told me six months ago that I'd be married before my half birthday (march 8) I never would have believed you. But it's true and I love it. It's so fun to wake up next to your best friend. And it was definitely worth the wait!!
(I'm trying to attach pictures but I'm not sure it's working. If it does they may be in random order. But they are pictures of us playing DDR while dating, our wedding, skiing on our honeymoon, and our first christmas (I made UofU pj's). I'll post more pictures later. I should have done a slide show but I don't know how, oh well.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, look here

Michelle & Steve said...

Yay! I hope you keep up the posting...reading about your "magical" last 6 months makes me smile almost as much as I would if we lived closer!

Dan said...

Hallelujah!!!

Diane said...

The pictures turned out great! Your post sounds great! And we love you both!

Sarah said...

sure is magical! I agree. Glad you're back posting; I know it can be difficult to find the time.