Monday, September 15, 2008

My Birthday

I'm 30.
I've been 30 for a week.
It's the same as being 22 :)

I had a fabulous birthday!! I really don't like a lot of attention so all the singing, gift giving, etc. isn't my favorite. But Anthony did it just right. No surprise parties or parents bringing in singing balloons to my class (they really did like 2 years ago). I need to post pictures of the day and the over-the-top gifts but we can't find the cable to connect the camera to the computer, which is kind of important. So I will later. But my favorite gifts include: a call from Sara Anne (all the way from Denmark!!!, a beach crusier (think wicked witch of the west bike), a heart rate monitor (I mentioned that I wanted one last November, and he (Anth) remembered!!), nail polish from nieces/nephews, and a iron pumpkin decor. It was a great day! I have the best husband!! Thanks for all the calls, texts, cards, and belated thoughts of me on my day :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't wait to see pictures of you riding your cool cruiser!!

Kristen said...

Happy birthday, my dear friend! I forgot that our birthdays are so close together. I'm so glad that it was a wonderful day.