Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christmas Past

I'm just blogging about this for me, even though these things occurred over a month ago.

We got together with my family the week before Christmas to make gram cracker houses. Fun was had by all.
I felt like this was kind of our first Christmas because last year we'd only been married 10 days and were living with my parents and extended family (the Bruderer's, Elggren's, Daniel and Sara, and Sara Anne). Not that it wasn't fun; it was a blast. But this year was very different. The Vance's had a family party on the 23rd and we spent Christmas Eve just the two of us. It was nice, we started our own traditons and just enjoyed the Christmas spirit.









Santa definately found us! Aren't our PJ's darling?! We visited all the Vance's and met up with the Weston's for quiche and scones. De-lish!















The rest of the break consisted of tiling my parents house and hanging out/playing games with family. I love that both of us are on a school break schedule. I don't think it'll be like this again.

-blogger is being funny with my pictures, sorry about the misorder.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the post!! It's nice that you are back in the blogging world!

Will you send me the pictures from gram cracker houses??

Unknown said...

great pjs--are they always going to be plain with some sort of letter on them?