Monday, April 12, 2010

A Beautiful Day

William's viewing and grave-side service were beautiful. It was a perfect day. The purpose of the viewing was for our family and friends to meet our little boy. There was such an amazing feeling of love and support all day long. We can't thank everyone enough for everything. Thank you to everyone who came or wanted to come to the viewing and to everyone who drove up to Laketown. We miss Will so much but know we'll see him again and that he really is in a better place.



5 comments:

jlvance said...

It really was such a beautiful day! These pictures are so sweet and tender. We love you guys and think about you often. Thank you for your testimonies and examples. Our prayers are with you.

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

Sweet Lynette-
I cry every time I see your blog. It makes me want to hold my children closer and be more patient and loving. You both are such great examples of faith. I wish I could have been there in Bountiful to support you. Know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Emily
emilymay10@gmail.com

Arlo & Kara said...

Thank you for sharing these photos and your thoughts and testimony during these last few months. We love you.

Arlo, Kara, Ty, El, Kate, Mit

AMES said...

My dear sweet Lynette... I have been without a computer for the past month. As I checked your blog today for the first time in a little over a month, I have tears pouring down my face. You have been through quite an amazing experience. I love you, Lynette! May the Lord continue to bless you and your sweet little family with comfort and peace as you heal and overcome the loss of your little one. I hope you know how much I love you. You are a special, special person. I am sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers! Thank you for sharing such tender and precious feelings.

Love you
Amy

Rebekah B. said...

Thanks for the photos. Priceless.