Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

This was Benson's first Halloween (and our first with a baby)! I love dressing up! How great is it that there is a holiday dedicated to dressing up!? In the past Anth has refused to dress up for Halloween but with Benson now here, he gave in! We got the idea for our costumes from Anthony's brother's family. Plus it helped that he had these jerseys from high school. My mom was in town so at the last minute we decided she could be the ref, I think she makes a good one!

Our little football!


Our Ward had a fabulous party and instead of doing the usual trunk-or-treat they had families decorate doors in the church so the kids could walk around inside. We got to man a door and it was a blast handing out candy :) (I don't have a picture, I was holding Bens at the time) For one of the activities they dressed up the Bishop and his counselor, then voted on which team did a better job. Alas, Anth wasn't picked but I think they did a pretty good job! It was a really fun night and I'm sure Bens loved it, even though he slept through it :)

Dress-up a Bishop

Dress-up the 1st Counselor (he won)

6 comments:

The Neumann Clan said...

I love the football. What a cute idea!

jlvance said...

I love that your mom was the ref! That is so great! You all look so good. The football looks awesome!

Trina said...

I LOVE the Halloween costumes! So cute!!! The ward party sounds like it was a lot of fun! I love the way the dress up costumes turned out! So funny!

Angie said...

Very fun! Anth, that yellow hair is YOU! Next barber visit, you've just GOT to go yellow blonde! :)
Love you guys!!

Mandy said...

Love it!!!

Michelle & Steve said...

Love the costumes...you guys look great!