Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2 Months

Benson is two months today!!! We can't believe he's already that old, time flies! He's such a fun baby!

-He has the biggest smiles and coo's/talks to us.
-He loves watching our tongues move.
-He's eating every 3-4 hours, 4-6 oz.
-He has a blowout every day to day and a half.
-He slept once for 6 hours and since only about 4.
-I think he weighs about 15 lbs and is 25 inches long (we'll find out tomorrow if I'm correct, at the Dr. apt).
-His newest trick is to eat only two oz and then refuse more. When I try to coax him to eat more he just smiles and smiles, it's pretty funny!

We can't imagine life without him! I love every day I get to take care of him! We feel very blessed to have this little guy in our family!













1 Week 2 Weeks













3 Weeks 4 Weeks













5 Weeks 6 Weeks













7 Weeks 8 Weeks

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! I can't believe how big he's getting! Thanks for all the pictures! :) I'm glad to hear that Adalaide isn't the only baby the pulls the "2-oz" trick!

Happy Anniversary!!

Adam and Shalisa said...

Love all the pictures...he is getting so big!

James & Kristen said...

Beautiful!

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

I know I say this every time, but He is SUCH A CUTIE!!! Those dimples are about the cutest thing ever!!! He is getting so big!!

Angie said...

All of us love to see all the pictures and to read your posts. Thanks so much for doing it! Maybe someday I'll get my act together and do something, too. :)

We all especially love the pictures of Benson. The girls just ooooh and aaaaah over them and can't WAIT to meet him in person.

I love to read about your traditions and fun times and wish we lived closer so that we could share them with you!

Love you all!
Ang and family