Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Early Christmas Present

I love being married to Anthony!! We celebrated 3 years this month! It's been a wonderful 3 years that keep getting better and better. One of the things I love about him is that he has the hardest time keeping gifts or surprises from me. Last night after we had been skyping with my family I was telling him that it was really hard to be away from family this time of year and that I just wanted everyone in Utah to meet our little Benson. He then turned to me and asked if he could give me an early Christmas present and made me promise not to say no. I said yes he could. He went on to tell me that he's sending me (and Benson) to Utah for TWO weeks in January!!!! Holy Cow!! That's a really long time but I'm so excited! I'm excited to see family, friends and to be cold! (It's 80 degrees today, 4 days before Christmas) I come on the 10th and stay until the 24th!!! I am a little nervous about traveling with a baby but others have survived so I'm sure I will too.

So THANK YOU ANTHONY!! You are the best husband ever!!!

4 comments:

El Scorcho said...

Nice work Anthony.
2 weeks gives you enough time for a roadie to St. George.

Rachel said...

Anthony is the greatest! :) I can't wait to see you and Benson again!

Paul and I are the same way - neither of us are very good at keeping gifts until Christmas. :)

Adam and Shalisa said...

What a great gift!

Arlo & Kara said...

so happy for you!!! Hope we get to meet Benson sometime soon. Wish we could meet you there!