Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Benson's Sealing and Blessing

I'm sure I'll post more about this when it gets here but today we scheduled the temple for Benson's sealing to Anth and me! May 28, 2011!! In the San Antonio Temple! What a great date! Of course we wanted everything to take place in April (by law you have to wait 6 months from placement before being sealed and April 17 would be 6 months) but we can't go to court until mid May so Memorial Weekend it is!! We'll be heading up to Houston to finalize. The state of Texas is crazy, in that if we don't go back to the county Benson was born in, we have to redo everything, like background check, home study, home visits, etc. It'll just be easier if we go back.

We'll also do his blessing that same weekend!

We really can't wait for May 28 to come! We'll be together forever!

Can't wait to be sealed to this little man...

6 comments:

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

May 28th is my hubbys birthday... :) I am soo happy for you and your hubby... and most of all for Benson. Hes so glad he has you two. :)

jlvance said...

We'll be there! We got our tickets last night so we are excited! Can't wait to share with you guys such a special time.

Trina said...

So exciting!!! We are so happy for you!!! And we love the photo! Bens is adorable!

Adam and Renee said...

Congrats! I can't wait for you. What a wonderful weekend that will be. Sorry about yesterday, Adam's parents came over to take the girls. Hope everything is going great for you.

Natalie said...

LYNETTE! Oh my goodness girlfriend. I'm so glad you commented on my blog. And I just have tears! I am so happy for your new little bundle Benson. How cute is he! But my goodness, you've had some hard times lately too. I'm so sorry to see that about your nephew. That is way sad. THANK heavens we know this life isn't the end. I'm so glad you got to be with him that day too. I'm also sorry about your baby Will. You are amazing, Lynette. I love you so much! Keep in touch, eh?

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

Wow!!! I am so excited for the day to come!!! Congrats!!