Monday, October 17, 2011

Birthday Morning and Party

Benson's birthday was a wonderful day! After he woke up we brought him downstairs to his presents. (I think he liked the banner more than the gifts.) We sang happy birthday and let/helped him open his gifts. Then we played until it was time to get ready for his party.







My fabulous sister helped me make his cute party invite (they cost an arm and a leg otherwise)! I love it! Thanks Michelle!


His party was at a park nearby and it was a perfect day. A few friends came to help celebrate. He loved playing on the toys (slide and swings) and eating all the rocks, plants and dirt. When it was time to eat the cake he wasn't sure what to do but Anth helped him. I'm sure he won't remember this party but he was a happy boy so I like to think he knew it was a special day.
(Also notice the cute sign and cupcake toppers, my amazing sister sent me these! Thanks Rachel!)






1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a fun party!! He looks so happy, and so cute! I love his "Thomas" pj's!!

Also - cute header!