Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Home

Isn't that a beautiful word? 
I'm home!  I was able to come home last Saturday!  It was supposed to be Tuesday, my 28th week (today), but my Dr. (Tia) said I should be home for Mother's Day, so I was!!  It was the best mother's day ever!  Just to be able to talk to Anth whenever and to watch Bens play made it a wonderful weekend!  My body and this little girl are still doing well, really more than they ever should have.  Everyday is a miracle!  I'm not sure how long I'll be here.  The Dr.'s aren't really looking at my cervix length as they are waiting for me to show signs/symptoms i.e. painful/consistent contractions, bleeding, or water breaking.  I'm a bit nervous about how it'll work out, when and how, but continue to have faith and hope that all will go well. 
Thank you to friends and family for the fasting in our behalf.  Thank you to the wonderfully kind women who have been taking care of my Benson.  For loving him in ways I haven't been able to in a few months.  Thank you for the visits in the hospital, they were lifesavers!  Thank you for all the packages of treats, books, magazines, etc. they really helped passed the time.  We have felt such an outpouring of love and support through this whole process!

3 comments:

Pianamama said...

So glad you are home. :)

jlvance said...

I'm so happy Lynette! I don't know why but this post made me cry. You have such a sweet, sincere heart full of gratitude and faith. I love you. Welcome Home!

Jaime

Diana said...

Wow! I came to your blog because you read mine (about 26 week Logan) It is so interesting to read about other experiences. I am still not sure whether we will try to get pregnant again. I would love to have another but it was so so so insane what happened with Logan and I am scared stiff! You are so inspiring. I am so glad that you are doing well at 28 weeks. The doctor told me that they think I had a placental abruption which caused the preterm labor but at first they thought it was an incompetent cervix. What a thing to say. May your cervix behave properly for the rest of your pregnancy! I hope you don't mind if I continue to follow your story over the next few months...