Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Fever

Well, after reading Mark's post, I am definitely wanting to get out and get doing some spring activities. I wish I could stay in Utah this spring/summer so that I could continue to play softball, go biking, and enjoy the Utah mountains, oh well, can't have everything I guess. I will just have to learn how to enjoy the beautiful Gulf Coast. :) I want to go mountain biking but at the same time, I still want to go skiing. This must be the problem with spring in Northern Utah. I recently came back from New Mexico for my Nerd Squad Competition (Chemical Engineering Car Competition) and the weather down there was beautiful. No snow and a mountain near by to go biking. Side Note: We did win the competition so we will be headed to Philadelphia this coming November. (BYU came in second).

Anyway, I will tentatively be headed up the mountain this weekend to go skiing to get what will most likely be the last ski trip of the season. Well in my indecisiveness I will have to just figure out what I want, Spring Skiing or Spring Biking!

4 comments:

El Scorcho said...

You guys can come down anytime. Brandon Kuehne was here today, I sent him home with 60 new stitches.

Daniel and Sara said...

I noted the ending to the first paragraph... :)

Diane said...

Utah, Utah, Utah!!!

Tara said...

Congratulations on the wedding and everything in between! Lynette, you look fantastic!