Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BRUISES

So...I like bruises. A lot. I don't like the getting of a bruise but I like the discoloration of the skin that goes with it. I've liked them for a long time. Here's a couple of the latest and greatest. The first one happened when I hit the car door corner with the back of my hand. It hurt but I like it a lot b/c I can see it so easily :) You may not be able to see it very well, but it's cool. The second one, on my ankle bone, I'm not sure how it happened and I forget about it sometimes but it's still great. Here's to all the great summer bruises coming up!!!

3 comments:

Michelle & Steve said...

Nice bruises. I just knew Corpus Christi was going to be great for your blogging efforts. Keep the posts coming. Oh, and how did Anthony like the fish? Is he ready to try some amazing Salmon if I send the recipe?

El Scorcho said...

Good color quality.

Maybe you should pick up some hobbies that would enhance your bruise quotient. I'm thinking MMA (Mixed Martial Arts for all of you noobs)

Diane said...

We miss you already! Take more pictures!