Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dont' Mess With TEXAS



For those of you who don't know, Anth and I are spending the summer in Corpus Christi, TX. I know, not the most glamorous place to be in the summer (90 degree weather with 60-80 % humidity). We're here because Anth has an internship. Anth has been here since the beginning of May and I came down the end of May (I had to finish up school). Since we're only going to be here until the middle of August I'm not getting a job. It's a bit weird. But I plan on being our travel agent, chef, grocery shopper, laundry and house maid, getting back into shape, reading, sewing, and lounging at the pool to work on my Chaco tan. It should be a great summer. (If anyone has book recommendations please send them my way:)


Thus far we have been to the beach, tried some fish, gone on some great walks, and met some nice/interesting people.

This is our apartment. We found it online and really like it. We only have a blowup bed, card table and 4 chairs. It's nice! The first night we got there they gave us a free pizza, very nice people :)

1 comment:

Daniel and Sara said...

The Thin Woman by Dorothy Cannell. Enjoy Texas!!!