Monday, June 8, 2009

April 11, 2009

Anth turned 26!!!

We had a great celebration! He got some great gifts and then I told him I was taking him to a new restaurant in town, the Mikado. For those that have been there I'm sure it's great but Anth is not a fan of anything seafood-y. He was a bit confused and kept asking why I chose that restaurant. I told him I heard it was really good and I was sure he'd love it. Just as we pulled in I told him that we were actually going to Texas Roadhouse. He was pretty happy about it. The best part was that it was a surprise and his/my family members were all waiting inside. He was totally shocked! I loved it! Dinner was good and the best part is that they don't sing "Happy Birthday" to you, they have you sit on a saddle while the WHOLE restaurant gives a shout out Yeee Haaaw. It was hilarious!

We finished the night back at the house eating Banana Cream Pie! Happy Birthday Anth!!

1 comment:

Michelle & Steve said...

been waiting for this post. Loved the picture of Anthony on the saddle...giddy up!