Monday, June 8, 2009

The Merry Month of May

May was a crazy month!! Here's a list of going ons and some pictures to go with it:
-We finished tiling the floor





















-Sara Anne came home, left again and then came home again
-Anth Graduated from the U of U (Family- thanks for all the support)



















-Sanded and painted furniture (thanks Joey)













-Moved to Texas (I came back to finish school)
-Finished teaching school (really June 5th)
-Now in Texas for good (fun apt)













6 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the update and pictures! I love your apartment - but wish it was a little closer. :) How's Anth's job?

Rebekah B. said...

The apartment looks so cute, can't wait to see it in person! I too wish it were a little closer - to us, that is... although 11 hours is closer than anyone else! What fun - you're first pad!

Rebekah B. said...

Looks like I already commented, but just wanted to say...wow.

Unknown said...

I miss you guys.

Michelle & Steve said...

Your Apartment is so great! I truly love the furniture makeover...it all looks so great. I also really love all of your colored bowls in the hutch...what a great look.

David and Aleasha said...

Anthony--

Congrats on graduation and your birthday. How is Tejas?
-Dave