Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Louis, or should I say Lois, Graduated!!

Both the program and his diploma spelled his name Lois.

It was a fun filled day celebrating Louis's graduation. I can't believe he's 18 and all graduated. The big event took place at the Dee Events Center (you would have loved it Rachel). I'd never been there so that was fun. Brown and gold definitely don't go with purple. Louis graduated with a class of over 700. Lots of "you'll go far" talks and shout outs to those accepting diplomas. We went to the Timberline or Timbermine restaurant after (I can't remember what it was called) with all of Pat's family. It was fun to be there and join in the grand event. Congrats Louis!!!


4 comments:

Rebekah B. said...

Lois is a nice name, too...if you're a grandma.

Rachel said...

I'm glad you were thinking of me, and sad that I missed it! I didn't even know when it was! :( I'm so glad he graduated, what a great young man!

Barb & Sean said...

I'm sad I missed it too. Diane, if you're reading this, you should have told us...we'd have made it if we could! Anyway, congrats to Louis/Lois!!

Michelle & Steve said...

So happy to see pictures of this event. I am so happy for this kid, although I still think it is CRAZY that he could really be this old!