Sunday, June 21, 2009

Batter Up!

Last Friday night we attended our first baseball game together. It was great fun. The Hooks are a AA Team that feed the Houston Astros (Anth just told me). We got to sit on the green grass behind the outfield, but they weren't bad seats, it's a pretty small ballpark (8 to 9 thousand seats). I was pretty disappointed that I didn't get to catch a foul ball (Anth just told me that we wouldn't have caught a foul ball seeing as we were sitting in right field and not on the baseline. I promise I grew up playing ball) but we got to see a beautiful sunset and we got to take pictures with the cardboard HOOK!!! If you come visit us before the end of September we'll take you to a game.













2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love the pictures with the cardboard Hook!

Rebekah B. said...

how fun.